Fast infrared sensors with higher resolution
Our infared detectors are the fastest amongst both pyroelectric and thermopile technology, allowing higher resolution and ultra low system power consumption. All Pyreos analogue IR sensors feature instant start-up. The world-first surface mount pyroelectric device is the smallest pyroelectric sensor available and is physically robust. Our ezPyro digital mid infrared detectors allow you to build reliable ppm-level measurement that can extend the use of CO2 , CO and N2O monitoring to further ensure patient safety at all times.
Capnography evaluation kits and popular capnography detector choices for new developers
The most popular Pyreos solutions for capnography are from our analog TO-39 two channel pyroelectric detector range:
- PY2343 Dual channel TO-39 IR detector for CO2 (4.26μm), reference wavelength 3.70μm, optimised for reduced interference in medical applications
- PY0234 Dual channel TO-39 IR detector for CO2 (4.26μm), reference wavelength 3.91μm
- PY2572 Dual channel TO-39 IR detector for CO2 (4.26μm), reference wavelength 4.90μm
- See our Evaluation kits including PY0430 Analog TO-39 CO2 gas sensing evaluation Kit containing PY0234
Customers also use our digital ezPyro SMD range for quicker development, higher volume, small form factor and lower power applications:
- ePY12231 SMD pyroelectric detector for CO2 (4.26μm) datasheet
- ePY12211 SMD pyroelectric detector for reference (3.91μm) datasheet
- See our dPYEGA01 ezPyro SMD CO2 gas sensing evaluation kit combining the ePY12231 and ePY12211
- Full ezPyro API, flexible SMD IR sensor Prototyping system including dPYEBB01 and IR detector breakout boards for each ezPyro sensor type.
- Alternative reference wavelengths: ePY12121 (2.2μm longpass filter) or ePY12111 (5.0μm longpass filter) for bespoke customer reference wavelengths datasheet
Pyreos also quotes for low volume bespoke filters on its ezPyro range.
Other options for various capnography systems are listed below.
New – upgraded analogue quad infrared detector range with 4x larger pixel area
Pyreos is now sampling our new quad range which carries 4 x 1mm2 pixels. This provides much higher SNR and the product is mechanically vastly simpler and more robust than competing products. Datasheet download. As well as the list of quads in the table below, a new, more extensive list of filter combinations is available. The quad product range is expanding fast so if we do not list the you need then please contact us.