Reports to: Production Test Manager
Job Overview: the role is based at the company’s main office in Edinburgh (Heriot-Watt Research Park) and entails the operation of a variety of production test systems which are vital for the on-time delivery of Pyreos products to our world wide customer base. The work is largely autonomous but does involve interaction with other members of the production test department as well as the wider manufacturing organization. Other responsibilities include the generation of lot test reports and assisting with the maintenance of the test systems as required.
email application to email@example.com
Responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for the day to day operation of production test systems.
- Generation of batch test reports.
- Definition and set up of new test plans when required.
- Assisting with routine maintenance of equipment.
- Identification and implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Provide support for engineering activities.
- Test laboratory hygiene (5S).
- Educated to HNC or similar in electronics or related discipline
- No previous experience is required, on the job training will be provided
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows/Office is desirable.
- Experience of soldering electrical components would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision.
- manual dexterity
The role is full time (35 hour/week) with some flexibility regarding the start and finish times.
Salary of £19,000 per year with 33 days holiday (including statuary holidays).